ISO International Standards help businesses of any size and sector reduce costs, increase productivity and access new markets.
ISO certification ensures that a management system, manufacturing process, service, or documentation procedure has all the requirements for standardization and quality assurance. A company cannot be considered truly standardized until it has earned its ISO Certification.
ISO creates documents or standards that provide requirements, specifications, and guidelines. They are used to measure the consistency of materials, products, processes, and services. These efforts allow organizations to move from goals to results and make continuous improvements in how they do business. Opting for ISO certification means that a company is willing and able to become an industry leader.
“According to a UN Survey 98% of companies with ISO certification rated it either a good or very good investment. A review of 82 studies o ISO found that certification had “clear benefits” in terms of operations, customer satisfaction and employee engagement.”
Let’s look at some of the benefits of ISO certification:
- Improves revenues—Certification can help your bottom line.
- Team commitment—Meeting ISO standards can help foster a more engaged and productive workforce.
- Build customer confidence that your products are safe and reliable
- Meet regulation requirements, at a lower cost
- Reduce costs across all aspects of your business
- Gain market access globally
- Helps smaller businesses compete on a level playing field with bigger enterprises
- Opening export markets and opportunities to participate in Global Supply Chains
- Providing best business practices and state of the art requirements for your products and services
“According to a 2015 analysis of 92 studies, three in five companies that adopted ISO increased their revenues. The revenue increase was significantly higher than for non-certified companies.”
How We Can Help You
Isipho Sempilo is an accredited training provider, we have a decade of experience in the health, safety, and leadership training space. We are now able to offer a full suite of ISO certification training through our partnership with PECB. We make use of only the best trainers and always ensure the highest quality to all our clients.
International Certified Training Solutions through PECB
Isipho Sempilo is an official Gold Level Training Partner of the Professional Evaluation & Certification Board (PECB).
Who is PECB
PECB is a certification body which provides education and certification under ISO/IEC 17024 for individuals on a wide range of disciplines. They help professionals and organizations show commitment and competence by providing them with valuable education, evaluation and certiﬁcation against rigorous internationally recognized standards.
The value of the PECB certification is strictly validated by the accreditation of the International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024. PECB is an associate member of The Independent Association of Accredited Registrars (IAAR), a Full Member of the International Personnel Certification Association (IPC), IPC MLA Signatory Member, and a member of Club Ebios.
As a PECB Training Partner, we are able offer a large range of ISO training solutions to our clients the following fields:
HEALTH, SAFETY AND SUSTAINABILITY
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management
- Accident Investigation
- Root Cause Analysis
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management
- ISO 13485 – Medical Devices Quality Management
- ISO/IEC 17025 – Laboratory Management System
- ISO 21500 – Project Management
- Six Sigma
GOVERNANCE, RISK MANAGEMENT AND COMPLIANCE
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management
- ISO 19600 – Compliance Management Systems (CMS)
- CONTINUITY, RESILIENCE AND RECOVERY
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management
- ISO 21500 Project Management
- Cybersecurity – Training Courses & Certification
- Penetration Testing
- Risk Assessment Methods
- ISO 27799 Information Security Management in Health
- Communications Security
- Digitalization and Electronic Archiving
- Human Resources Security
- Cybersecurity Audit Trainings
- Secure Application Developer Trainings
- ISO 22320 Emergency Management
- What is ISO 55001? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Customer Satisfaction Trainings
- ISO 22317 Business Impact Analysis
- ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Management System
- ISO 13053 Six Sigma
- Root Cause Analysis Trainings
- ISO/TS 29001 Oil and Gas
- ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety Management
- AS9100 Aerospace Quality Management System Trainings
- TL 9000 Supply Chain and Telecommunications Quality Management
- ISO 22222 Personal Financial Planning Trainings
- ISO 10377 Consumer Product Safety Trainings
- ISO 30301 Management System for Records
- IATF 16949 Training Courses & Certification
- Quality Assurance and Control Plan Trainings
- Pandemic Planning
Why Isipho Sempilo
Isipho Sempilo is dedicated to creating solutions in consultation with our clients. We are an experienced training provider and we are passionate about ensuring customer satisfaction with every interaction. Our goal is to save you, our client, time and money through our offerings.